About the property
This spacious home in a dress circle location, on a generous 682m2 block with separate theatre and study is proof that the perfect family home does exist!
The layout has been designed to make the most of the block size while still offering plenty of outdoor space to enjoy. There is a living area to suit every occasion, whether you’re hosting guests, enjoying a delicious family dinner or its family movie night.
In the heart of the home is the open-plan kitchen, dining and living zone, sure to be the centre of day-to-day life. Stainless steel appliances await the home chef plus there’s breakfast bar seating where friends can gather while you whip up a gourmet feast. Double fridge/ freezer space, a dishwasher, walk in pantry and plenty of extra cupboards will delight!
The family bedrooms are housed in their own wing and offer built-in robes with easy access to the main bathroom. For comfort and privacy, the master is separated towards the front of the home and boasts a walk-in robe along with a private ensuite.
Outdoors offers a decked gabled patio area with café blinds offering entertaining all year round, with plenty of room to cook on the barbeque or play with the children and pets on the lawn or in the cubby house.
Gated side access is perfect to store a trailer or car at approx. 2.4m wide, with potential to develop extra side access to the other side of the property. A powered shed is perfect for the handy man/woman to tinker away in or pop in a pool, there is so much backyard space.
Extra features include ducted air conditioning, split systems, large family sized laundry with huge linen cupboard, solar energy, double garage with internal access and extra parking space along the full-width driveway.
Whether you’re searching for a low-maintenance investment property or a comfortable home to enjoy with loved ones, this property is an absolute must-see.
– Stunning street appeal
– Front formal lounge
– Open plan living, kitchen and dining with light filled windows and timber flooring
– Gorgeous kitchen includes breakfast bar, dishwasher, 900mm stainless steel appliances, double fridge freezer space and walk in pantry
– Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Family bedrooms with built in robes
– Separate study or activity room
– Walk in linen cupboard and family sized laundry
– Split system air conditioners plus ducted air conditioning
– Large decked, gabled patio entertaining area with artificial lawn and café blinds
– Reticulated lawn, cubby house and powered shed
– Smart lighting throughout
– Solar panels approx. 2.5kw
– Attic approx. 30m
– Double garage with shoppers entrance
– Gated side access approx. 2.4m, plus potential to develop extra side access
– Close to local schools, parks, shopping and medical
– Built approx. 2007, Land Size Approx. 682m2, Living Area Approx. 201m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.