About the property
“They said YES to the address!!”
If you missed your opportunity on this property – we may have another property that you may love.. You only have to ask & register your interest now!
As you search through the pages of a “Country Style” magazine, dreaming of designing your own romantic country escape, look no further – as the search may be over! This charming property feels as if it was lifted straight from the pages!
Situated on approximately five picturesque acres of land, where pretty deciduous trees have begun shedding their winter leaves, birds sweep in and out of the cottage gardens, and the blue wrens splash in the birdbath outside the kitchen windows, you may pinch yourself at the prospect that this little gem of a property could be yours..
Picture yourself under the verandahs enjoying a fine wine whilst absorbing the scenery across the valley. This new lifestyle is only minutes from Bullsbrook townsite, offering all the features of rural living with city conveniences!
Immaculately presented residence offers:
• Country style kitchen with a feature brick walls, breakfast bar, ample cupboards for storage, wall oven, double draw dishwasher, walk in pantry, gas cooktop
• Separate lounge with ornate brick fireplace
• Open plan family living & dining
• Master bedroom with sliding glass door entry to verandah
• Three additional bedrooms with robes
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning
• Reverse cycle air units
• Ceiling fans
• Separate Studio – Soundproof with double insulation, currently used as a music room
• Shed (approx..7m x 11m) with panel door
• Wrap around verandah
• Beautiful gardens and landscape
Zoned: Rural Residential
The list continues.. this dream property is sure to be gone fast!!
Contact our LOCAL
Rural Property Specialist
Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.