About the property
Zarina Brodie from HKY Real estate is proud to present this Refined Elegance & Luxury Living Home built by Home Group WA.
Everything you see in the house is PURE LUXURY with NO EXPENSE SPARED!
If only the best will EXCITE you then 191 FAIRMOUNT BLVD, BRABHAM will be the one!
On stepping through the bespoke marble entrance, you will get an immediate sense of the quality of workmanship. Surprisingly large and superbly finished with an eye for detail makes this home, a pleasure to be living in every day.
Exuding an abundance of space and natural light, this home is certain to impress and capture your attention, offering a floorplan that is easily adaptable to families of various ages and sizes. Throughout the home you will notice the carefully selected fixtures and finishes to complement and enhance the style of the home without compromising on space, with every room of the house generous in proportion. Luxurious yet comfortable and beautifully crafted for every modern lifestyle need.
Built in 2016, this expansive 4-bedroom 2-bathroom home also features a study, an activity area, separate theatre, kitchen, scullery, and a resort style pool area which will be perfect for any growing family. All of the bedrooms are spacious with generous built-in robes and the dedicated study and activity areas mean you and the children can work from home without getting in each other’s way.
The separate theatre with raised flooring provides a private retreat to relax in whilst watching a favourite movie and enjoying your popcorn!
Your friends will be envious of your gourmet kitchen which include a 900mm Electrolux cook top, 900 mm Westinghouse oven, range hood and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher. Additionally, there is a scullery with a built-in pantry and an extra recess for an additional fridge. All perfect to compliment any dinner party.
What you need to know!
• Marble flooring in the open plan except for separate theatre, bedrooms and family bathroom
• Solar system with LG neon panels & a Fronius 6.6kw inverter which features Wi-Fi connectivity allowing users to monitor real-time & historical data via an app on your phone
• Panasonic ducted reverse cycle air conditioning – you can manage and control through app
• Beautiful solid wood entrance door and front facade
• Skirting boards throughout
• Spa bath in ensuite
• Resort style concrete swimming pool and spa
• Travertine paving in alfresco area
Can’t go for holidays outside Perth, No problem! Every day is holiday at home when you get to enjoy your very own pad with resort style concrete swimming pool and spa which will surely make a splash as summer is approaching and the temperature heats up.
• Spacious master bedroom with fully tiled ensuite that include spa bath, double vanities, double showers, and marble flooring. Also included is the large walk in robe.
• Bedroom 2 with built in wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 and 4 with built in wardrobe and plantation shutters
• Separate theatre with raised floor
• Activity with plantation shutters
• Open plan living, dining and stunning kitchen with 900mm Electrolux cook top, range hood, 900mm Westinghouse oven and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher. Additionally, there is a scullery with built in pantry and extra recess for another fridge.
• Family bathroom fully tiled with modern bathtub
• Laundry and linen
• Panasonic ducted heating and cooling air conditioning
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Concrete pool and spa
• Beautiful solid entrance door and front facade
• Alfresco with travertine paving
• Double lock up garage