About the property
This spacious 3x2x2 is located less than 6km from the city and approx 100m from Beaufort street and the 950 bus service, it’s also only a short walk to the Meltham train station so if you want the ‘cafe strip’ lifestyle and easy access to the city this home has got the location your looking for at an affordable price.
This neat and tidy home offers low maintenance gardens, freshly painted, it’s opposite Beaufort park and is perfect as a ‘lock up and leave’, investment or starter home.
Features of this home include but are not limited to:
* Approx 316sqm of land
* NO ‘Strata fees’
* Two living areas, including an open plan Kitchen, family and dining area
* Spacious kitchen with overhead cupboards and stainless steel appliances
* Double garage with remote door and secure access directly into the living area
* Freshly painted, neutral decor
* Security door
* Good sized, private courtyard
* Store room under the main roof
* 3 bedrooms the master suite has a walk in robe and ensuite
* Bedroom 2 has built in robes
* Bedroom 3 could be used as a study and is conveniently located near the front door
Located within walking distance to, Chisholm Catholic college, St Peters primary, Inglewood Shopping centre, Meltham train station, Beaufort street, The Inglewood Night markets, the list goes on… if its convenience and location you’re after without the maintenance call me now to arrange a private inspection, or come along to the home open.