About the property
This little beauty has been renovated and is a ‘rare gem’ for the area, it is FREESTANDING-no common walls, has a modern, stylish kitchen, newly renovated bathroom and laundry, it is freshly painted and has new flooring, with a bonus private backyard and grassed area!
There’s 283sqm of total area, which is massive for a unit, set in small group of 6, in a prime location of Eden Hill, a short walk to Jubilee Reserve, down the road from Bassendean Train station, major shopping centres and the airport.
The owners have bought elsewhere so this classy home is available for a limited time…don’t miss out on this opportunity! Call me to inspect today- Liz 0432 504 003
Packed with features including;
* Renovated Kitchen with dishwasher
* New Flooring to living areas
* New carpet to Bedrooms
* Master bed with built in robes and ceiling fan
* New Bathroom with shower screen
* New Paint and Window treatments
* Loads of storage
* Private backyard and brick shed/ Store room
* Single carport plus extra parking spaces
* Approx 12km to the City
* Approx 10km to the Airport
* Less than 3km to the Bassendean Train station and Town Centre
* A short stroll to the Jubilee Reserve
*ZERO stamp duty for first home buyers!
Low strata fees of $400 a quarter which includes insurance
Don’t delay, there is nothing to do here except sit back and enjoy!
Liz DeCinque 0432 504 003