About the property
This BRAND NEW 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom + STUDY home has WOW factor from the moment you walk in! As you pass through the DOUBLE FRONT DOORS into the spacious hallway with high feature ceilings and tiling you will feel the sense of style and glamour that only the best quality homes have to offer. Natural light streams through which includes multi living zones from the THEATRE ROOM to the open plan kitchen, living and dining areas and alfresco. Immerse yourself on movie nights in the home theatre room which is separated from the rest of the casual living areas and needs to be seen to fully appreciate the designer lighting and space. The entire home has been built with HIGH CEILINGS, stunning glossy floor tiling and down lighting, while the Master suite has his and hers walk in robes and the ensuite offers DOUBLE BASINS and shower with RAINFALL SHOWERHEADS, BATH WITH SPA JETS and separate toilet. The SLEEK CHEFS KITCHEN WITH STONE BENCHTOPS is sure to catch your eye with 900MM STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, glass splash backs and beautiful STONE ISLAND BENCH TOP, while the zoned FULLY DUCTED REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING keep you cool. WHY BUILD WHEN IT’S ALL READY FOR YOU TO MOVE IN STRAIGHT AWAY!
Caversham is a rapidly emerging suburb and in a great location. Situated close to the Midland and a short drive to both domestic and international airport terminals it’s surrounded by wineries, restaurants and our picturesque Swan River. A great family suburb with operational shopping centre and child care facilities and with a community centre and sports oval are also planned for the estate.
– Stunning grand entrance hallway with raised ceilings and glossy tiles
– Master suite with his and hers robes, ensuite with double shower and basins plus bath with spa jets
– Large double doored theatre room
– French doors opening into open plan kitchen/living/dining
– Kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances, glass splash backs, stone island benchtop, and cupboard space galore
– 3 minor bedrooms with mirrored sliding door robes
– Laundry with stainless steel sink and 3 sliding doored linen cupboard
– Downlights and reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
– Fully tiled main bathroom with separate bath and shower with rainfall shower head
– Double remote garage with high ceilings and roller door opening to backyard
– Easy care lawn and gardens
– Freshly built, never lived in, enquire about the FHOG
– Built 2016, Land size – 491m2, Living area – 221m2 (Total 285m2)