About the property
This home has positive street appeal, and a warm ambience flowing from it.
Inside is inviting and welcoming with 4 great sized bedrooms, separate theatre and gallery style kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The open plan area has a nice feel to it, with ample of size here not to feel hemmed in plus a separate formal lounge or theatre room offers another space for the family to spread out to relax. A spacious master suite with his and hers separate robes and ensuite offer a private space for the parents, while the minor bedrooms are in a separate wing with shared bathroom. The home is on a great sized block completed with a low maintenance easy care yard, just perfect for the pets and kids. If you’re looking for a low maintenance home allowing you to indulge your weekends with family and friends at your place, this is the one for you!
– Street appeal with neat garden beds
– Large Master bedroom with twin walk in robes and spacious ensuite with twin basins plus r/c air conditioner
– Large Separate formal lounge / theatre room
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with BIR, bedroom 3 & 4 are queen-size
– Open plan living/ kitchen/ dining area with r/c air conditioning
– Spacious kitchen with island bench, stainless steel oven, range hood and gas stove top plus dishwasher
– Alarm system
– Fully paved alfresco area
– Double Garage with remote door
– Superb location to schools and a stone’s throw away from parkland
– Block size 472m2, Living Area – 170m2, Built Approx. 2011