About the property
Everything you want is right here, be quick, this family home won’t last long!
You will fall in LOVE with this unique, architecturally designed, 4 bedroom, PLUS study 2 bathroom home which is packed with extra features, set in a cul-de-sac location on ‘Resort like’ 1900sqm grounds and oozes street appeal with a timeless facade.
Cleverly designed to suit a families needs with 3 separate living zones, a lounge and dining area which is perfect for entertaining guests, a large open plan family, central kitchen, meals area with soaring high ceilings and an upstairs ‘Kids Retreat’ which doubles as a theatre room, gym and activity room.
Your family will be comfortable all year round with recently installed, reverse cycle air-conditioning, fan forced log fire and solar panels to keep the power bills low.
Work from home with the Home Office located off the entry and ‘step up’ to the luxurious master suite complete with built in cabinets in the walk in robe and quality, timeless, marble en-suite and powder room.
In the ‘Childrens wing’ all 3 of the ‘minor’ bedrooms are QUEEN sized and have built in robes, ceiling fans and share a large bathroom and powder room.
Entertain in style in the ‘Resort style’ elevated outdoor area which overlooks the below ground pool and spa and a ‘Bali style’ gazebo. The powered workshop doubles as a 2 car garage with it’s own separate driveway.
Lesmurdie Senior High is a short stroll away, Mazenod College, St Brigids College and Lesmurdie Primary school are also close by.
This family home is loaded with extras including but not limited to;
*1900sqm block (almost half an acre)
* Individually designed Character home
* 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms and a home office
* Large central kitchen with near new quality appliances
* Reverse Cycle Ducted Air
* Solar Panels
* Solar Hot Water
* Ceiling Fans to Bedrooms
* Enormous Ensuite and Powder room
* Slow Combustion, fan forced, log fire
* Upstairs Childrens ‘RETREAT’
* Below Ground Pool and Spa
* Outdoor entertaining area and ‘Bali style gazebo’
* Powered Workshop approx 7mx6.5m
* Low Maintenance ‘Astro Turf’ and ‘Billy Goat’ included
* Approx 23km to the City
* Less than 20km to the Airport
* Easy access to the proposed Forrestfield Airport link
This Beautiful home must be seen to be fully appreciated!
Call me today for more information or to arrange an inspection,
Liz DeCinque M: 0432 504 003