About the property
The old ‘Golden Rule’ of Real Estate – Location, Location, Location.
This will not disappoint with the main Aveley parklands and lakes very close to your doorstep along with all the other Local amenities one could need. Downsizer’s dream or an awesome first home to get into this HOT market.
Offering a fresh coat of paint, two living areas, generous size bedrooms with split system air conditioners, large main living area, kitchen with lovely stone benchtops and one of the favourite places to relax and wind down is the tropical outdoor entertaining area.
What a spot this home is located in. Literally a 1 min walk to Aveley Lakes and Dog Park which is just as the end of the street. The local IGA and cafe is about 1 minute further than that. Swan Valley Anglican School is a short walk as is Aveley Primary School. There is easy access to Gnangara Road and in turn Tonkin Highway which makes the airport and Perth CBD an easy commute. Ellenbrook Train Station set to be operational in 2024 will be a short 5 min drive away as is Ellenbrook Central, Aldi, Spotlight, Spud Shed and Bunnings.
– Freshly painted throughout
– Security doors to the front and rear
– Front living area which could be used as a home office
– Master suite with walk in robe, split system air conditioner, sheer curtains and roll down blind, ensuite with double vanities and separate toilet
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with split system air conditioning and built in robes
– Main living zone is a generous size with a split system air conditioner and opens up to a tropical garden with water feature and alfresco under the main roof. Very private
– Kitchen has stone waterfall benchtops , double sink, dishwasher and stainless steel cooking appliances
– Laundry with linen cupboard
– Rear loading double garage
– Intercom to front door