About the property
If you are looking for a quality family home that ticks all the boxes then look no further. This home boasts large bedrooms throughout, 2 living areas, study, outside entertaining as well as bonus features such as zonal ducted reverse cycle air con, solar panels, tinted full length windows and 900mm appliances.
Whether you are downsizing but sill want ample space, are busting out your current home and looking to upsize, have teenage children who need the bigger bedrooms or just looking to enter the market at a higher level this home has you covered at every turn. It also still qualifies for the stamp duty relief if you are a first home buyer.
Situated close to the Aveley local shopping centre, walking distance to Aveley secondary school & surrounded by local parks in a quiet estate away from the main road, it really is a fantastic place to live. This one is a cracker and won’t last long.
– Large master bedroom with expansive walk in robe and ensuite bathroom complete with double vanity, separate toilet and double shower
– Huge open planned family area complete with formal dinning area, modern kitchen with 900mm oven, range hood, gas hot plates, double fridge recess, dishwasher and walk in pantry
– Large theatre room / second living area
– Spacious study or sitting room
– All minor bedrooms are very well sized with built in robes
– Modern main bathroom and seperate toilet
– Large under cover alfresco for entertaining
– Easy maintenance front and back gardens
– Ducted zonal reverse cycle air con
– Solar electricity – 22 Panels with a 4.2KW inverter
– Double door entry opening into large entrance hall – easy for moving furniture in and out
– Double security door to front of property
– Full length windows with tinting (except theatre room window)
– Security alarm