About the property
This absolutely stunning Dale Alcock built 5 bed 2 bath home takes your breath away from the moment you enter the front door.
Whether you are considering downsizing and want to find that needle in a hay stack home that offers luxury low maintenance living or an executive couple and want that little bit extra in terms of lifestyle this home has your covered in every aspect.
The double door entry gives the home excellent street appeal while the full length windows throughout the home (tinted at the front for extra privacy) provides amazing natural light throughout. 32 course ceilings give the feeling of so much space and thats before we even start talking about the extras such as a pool with an inbuilt spa, caesar stone bench tops throughout, over sized island kitchen bench with waterfall edges, the list goes on and on.
Call today to book your private inspection and prepared to be very impressed.
Features Include (but not limited to) :
– Stunning double door feature entry for the stunning street appeal.
– Full length windows in the master bedroom (tinted) and the main living area
– Expansive master bedroom with fitted walk in robe and stunning en suite bathroom which boasts subway tiling in a huge walk in shower recess, quality floor tiling, caesar stone bench top with double vanity and over sized bath which even the taller individual could sink into with a glass of wine after a hard days work
– The main living area is stunning and vast with great natural light, feature custom built timber frame feature wall with tv bracket accompanied by a simply stunning kitchen with a 4m by 1.2m island bench with waterfall ends, caesar stone tops, soft closing custom built cupboards, plumbing for fridge, walk in pantry, quality 900mm appliances and bonus seperate scullery / coffee area
– Flooring throughout the main living areas is hybrid plank loose lay (water proof) for easy care
– All minor bedrooms queen sized with golden underlay carpet and built in mirrored robes
– Main bathroom boasts caesar stone bench tops, quality tiling, large bath and fully enclosed shower space
– Large Theatre room
– 14kw Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning which is zonal and can be controlled via an app
– 32c ceilings throughout entire home
– 5th bedroom (can also be a study or kids activity) with built in robe
– Powder Room next to main bathroom
– Huge laundry with ample storage
– Large mirrored 2nd linen storage
– Outdoor entertaining doesn’t get any better than this – fully fenced electric heated 4m by 3m in ground magnesia salt pool with inbuilt spa, crystal blend honned aggregate concrete, outdoor shower which runs hot and cold, low maintenance astro turf lawns, 2m by 2m shed
– Stacker doors to alfresco which has a ceiling fan, led lighting and recess ceiling
– Full reticulation to garden beds and the front lawn