About the property
This generous family 4 x 2 home on a 502m2 block is in a fabulous location. Close to the Caversham Village shopping centre, school, public transport and with a park on the street, you couldn’t get a better spot!
Enter through the double front doors and take a look into the theatre room, the perfect place to relax, follow on through to the bright, extremely spacious open plan family, dining and kitchen area. Your home chef will love this kitchen with spacious bench top, island breakfast bar, pantry, dishwasher and 900mm stainless-steel appliances, plus tiled splash back.
There is a huge main bedroom with large walk in robe and spacious en-suite featuring double shower rose and vanities, plus separate toilet. There are a further 3 large secondary bedrooms, all with built in robes and central to the family bathroom.
The outside is fantastic, with an alfresco area it’s a big beautiful private haven, with space for all the family and friends. Easy care lawn and neat garden beds finish off the great outdoors.
Whether you’re searching for a low-maintenance investment property or a comfortable home to enjoy with loved ones, this property is an absolute must-see.
– Neat street appeal in fantastic location close to Millot Park
– Spacious master bedroom with large walk in robe and ensuite with double shower rose and vanities, plus separate toilet
– Private theatre room
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with downlighting
– Gourmet kitchen with large bench space, island breakfast bar, dishwasher, 900mm gas stove, oven and rangehood, plus pantry
– Spacious family bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
– Large laundry with bench top and linen cupboard
– Security Alarm
– Alfresco entertaining area with easy care lawn and garden beds
– Garden Shed
– Double garage with shoppers’ entrance
– Perfect location to Millot Park, Caversham Village, Primary school and public transport
– Built approx. 2012, Total Build Area Approx. 257m2, Land Size Approx. 502m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.