About the property
PRICED REDUCED AND OWNERS WANT THIS SOLD. Ideal investment property, benefit from this purchase with existing tenants in place or if you want to buy and move in, this is an option as tenants willing to break lease.
Tenancy in place until 22nd September 2021.
Good quality home, excellent location and value, put this on top of the must-see list. This neat as a pin home features a delightful kitchen right in the heart of the home, incorporating such features as gas cooktop, dishwasher, fantastic bench space with oodles of cupboards and a great pantry, overlooking the dining and living area. It’s a home that uses space intelligently, giving you the convenience of being low maintenance.
A spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite offer a private space for the parents, while the minor bedrooms all with built-in robes are in a separate wing with shared bathroom. A front formal lounge or theatre room offers another space for the family to spread out to relax or watch a big blockbuster with the curtains drawn.
Outdoors will have you impressed with its alfresco entertaining area and neat artificial lawn for minimal chores! This inviting private residence makes this property stand out from the crowd and a pleasure to present. Within walking distance to Schools, Parks & public Transport, this property is ideal for a first home buyers, a young family or Investors– don’t miss your chance to view!
– Neat and tidy street appeal
– Separate front formal lounge
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Spacious kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and pantry
– Open plan Family/Dining/Kitchen with split system air conditioner
– Minor bedrooms in separate wing with built in robes
– Main family bathroom with shower separate shower and bath
– Alfresco entertaining area, artificial lawn and easy care gardens to backyard
– Double garage with remote door plus garden shed
– Great location to schools, shops, parks and public transport
-Tenancy in place until 22nd Sept 2021 at $350 per week.
– Built 2008, Land Size approx. 360m2, Total Build Size approx. 143m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.