About the property
Proof that the perfect family abode does exist, this stunning modern property is sure to tick all the boxes. At home you’ll enjoy spacious, contemporary and low-maintenance living while just moments from your front door are local parks, schools and shopping.
The layout has been designed to make the most of the block size while still offering plenty of outdoor space to enjoy. There is a living area to suit every occasion, whether you’re hosting guests, enjoying a delicious family dinner or watching a movie once the kids are in bed.
In the heart of the home is the open-plan kitchen, dining and living zone, sure to be the center of day-to-day life. Stainless steel appliances, including a 900mm freestanding oven and gas cooktop await the home chef plus there’s breakfast bar seating where friends can gather while you whip up a gourmet feast. Double fridge/ freezer space, a dishwasher, pantry and plenty of extra cupboards will delight!
The family bedrooms are housed in their own wing and offer built-in robes with easy access to the main bathroom. For comfort and privacy, the master is separated towards the front of the home and boasts his and hers walk-in robes along with its own ensuite.
Outdoors offers an expansive entertaining alfresco with café blinds offering entertaining all year round, with plenty of room to cook on the barbeque or play with the children and pets on the artificial lawn. Roller door rear access also offers space for an extra car.
Extra features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, large family sized laundry, solar energy, security alarm, double garage with internal access and extra shaded parking space along the full-width driveway.
– Neat street appeal, great location to plenty of parks
– Formal front lounge/theatre room
– Spacious master bedroom has his and hers walk-in-robes, plus ensuite
– Kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, double fridge/freezer space, free standing 900mm stainless steel oven and stove, plenty of cupboards, pantry and the convenience of a shoppers entrance
– Open plan living/family room, kitchen and dining area
– Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
– Bedroom 4 with triple sliding door robe
– Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
– Large family sized laundry
– Walk in linen cupboard
– Paved entertaining alfresco area with café blinds, fan, heaters and plenty of paving
– Artificial lawn and garden shed
– Solar panels and security alarm
– Double garage with remote door and single roller door access to rear
– Extra width drive way with parking space and patio cover
– Land Size 579m2, Living Area Approx. 201m2, Built approx. 2001
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.