About the property
Forget IKEA and the two dollar shop; this is where you go for the best deal in town! This home is so sharply priced it could take your eye out!
The current owners need to move out of town, and have decided to embrace the market with a sharper price than a set of Ginsu Steak Knives, so be in quick to snap this deal up, or sit back and lament your woes for not having acted sooner!
This property presents light and spacious living areas perfect for all the family, with separate MEDIA ROOM, stunning 33 COURSE CEILINGS to the open plan kitchen /dining/lounge featuring a FIRE PLACE for those cozy nights in! Plus a large GAMES/ACTIVITY area perfect for that pool table you have been longing for!
The heart of the home is the chef’s kitchen that will delight you with stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space, perfect for entertaining. Parents will love their master retreat away from the minor bedrooms, with his and hers separate walk in robes and ensuite featuring a delightful SPA BATH. Towards the rear of the property you have the minor bedrooms with built in robes, convert the separate STUDY into a 5 TH BEDROOM and you will have the perfect home for a large family! There is no shortage of storage, included is a fully lined STORAGE ATTIC of approx. 10m2 of floor space! SOLAR Energy and SOLAR HOT WATER plus SECURITY ALARM.
An impressive alfresco entertaining area allows the inside and outside areas to seamlessly merge into one great space with high ceilings to cater to any occasion and provide an all year round usable area with luscious green lawn and fruit trees, the KIDS VERY OWN SKATE/BIKE PATH, plus garden shed. Situated on a 669m2 block, this home has it all!
– Inviting entrance hall
– Stunning master retreat with his and hers separate walk in robes, neat ensuite with spa bath
– Media room with double French doors, recessed ceilings and down lights
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Bosch dishwasher with plenty of cupboard space
– Open plan living/kitchen/lounge with a fan forced fire place for winter nights
– Large games/activity area, big enough for a pool table
– Minor bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Separate study with door to easily convert into a 5th bedroom
– Spacious laundry with double doored linen cupboard
-STORAGE ATTIC fully lined approx. 10m2 of floor space
-SOLAR ENERGY and SOLAR HOT WATER
– Neat easy care lawn area with garden beds and fruit trees
– Garden Shed
– Double remote door garage
– Ducted air-conditioning, alarm system
– Block Size 669m2, Living Area 207m2, (Total 286m2) Built approx. 2005