About the property
This house packs a punch with all of the extra’s that you get here so you are going to need to be quick!
Over the last 2 years the current owner has upgraded most of the internal and external features of the home such as solar panels, solar hot water system, 3 phase power, bore to approx 60m depth, 3 large water tanks and new patios to the front and rear of the home – their is nothing to be done.
Set on a great, level, 2.75acre block in the ever popular Woodridge Estate which is becoming a firm favourite for families, located only 40 minutes to Joondalup with government provided school bus services, play group, youth group, Woodridge ATV track and access to the Moore River from the estate.
As well a having a solid 140sqm brick and tile 3×1 home it features an impressive 305sqm shed made up of a 125sqm lockable shed with fully lined walls, ceiling and vinyl flooring, bar area and kitchen area as well as a huge 180sqm lean to surrounding the shed – this has to be seen to be believed!
– Entrance leading to the Separate Lounge room with split system air con unit
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and access direct to the bathroom
– Renovated Bathroom with 900ml floor and wall tiles, glassed shower and wall hung vanity
– Open plan tiled Kitchen/Family/Meals area with split system air con unit, wood heater with built in separate oven great for cooking pizzas and roasts!
– Renovated Kitchen with stone benchtop, double fridge recess, walk in pantry and stainless steel electric cooktop and oven.
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 will take a double bed and have ceiling fans.
– Laundry and toilet
– Solar Hot Water system less than 2 years old
– Approx 5 kw of solar panels less than 2 years old
– Extensive asphalt driveway
– Fully replaced boundary fencing
– New patio installed to the front and rear of the property with cafe blinds to one side
– New bore installed less than 2 years ago
– MASSIVE 305sqm shed area in total made up of a 125sqm lockable shed with fully lined walls and ceiling, vinyl flooring, bar area and kitchen area as well as a huge 180sqm lean to surrounding the shed. Perfect for tradies or running a business from home (subject to council approval)
– Rainwater tanks x2 being gallon and 1 being 2000 gallon hooked up to bore and fire hydrants.
– Large fenced vege garden
– 3 phase power
The list goes on and on with this home so call Tracy 0419 998 306 to enquire today. Viewings by private appointment.