About the property
Expect the unexpected behind the doors of this striking beautifully presented home! It offers exceptional style, functionality and space that other homes don’t in this price bracket! Featuring light filled areas, an easy flow layout, FRESH PAINT AND FLOORING plus RENOVATED BATHROOMS, and a KITCHEN MAKEOVER, there is nothing left to do but move in! This neat as a pin home features a delightful kitchen right in the heart of the home, stainless steel oven/cook top, fantastic bench space and oodles of cupboards and great pantry, overlooking the dining and living area. A master suite with walk in robe and renovated ensuite offer a private space for the parents, while the other bedrooms are in a separate wing with shared striking renovated bathroom. A front formal lounge offers another space for the family to spread out to relax.
Outdoors will have you impressed with its paved entertaining area with GABLED PATIO opening up to a beautiful reticulated lawn area with LARGE POWERED SHED – plenty of room for the children and pets to play! There is also GATED DRIVE THROUGH ACCESS to the rear for storing your trailer etc.
This inviting private residence makes this property stand out from the crowd and a pleasure to present. Positioned on a quiet street, superbly located to all the amenities, with an 8 MINUTE WALK TO THE ELLENBROOK SHOPS and within walking distance to several schools, parks & public transport, this property is ideal for First home buyers, a young family, Investors or someone looking to downsize – don’t miss your chance to view!
– Neat and tidy street appeal
– Master bedroom with walk in robe, brand new renovated ensuite
– Spacious kitchen with stainless steel gas stove, rangehood and plenty of cupboards
– Open plan Family/Dining/Kitchen
– Separate front formal lounge
– 3 minor bedrooms in separate wing with built in robes
– Main bathroom fully renovated
– Brand new timber flooring in the main living areas, fresh carpets to bedrooms
– Spacious Laundry
– Paved outdoor alfresco with easy care lawn and established gardens
– 3m x 6m powered shed (approx.)
– Double carport with gated access through to rear
– Built approx. 2000, Block size 450m, Living Area 126m2