About the property
This picture perfect Pearsall property has so many positives to enjoy! Close to the city and yet the countryside and Swan Valley are an easy drive away.
With a private, low maintenance rear-courtyard, three good sized bedrooms, this light, bright home is close to parks, great schools, local shops, gardeners markets and cafes, East Road medical centre, and public transport, what a wonderful location.
On driving up to the remote double garage, the small enclave of homes in this very quiet cul-de-sac are all well maintained and secluded.
Entering the home via the shaded porch, the hallway leads down to the light bright living, meals and kitchen area. The recessed ceiling adds height and is a great feature in the family room overlooking the easy maintenance sunny courtyard and BBQ area.
– The kitchen includes stylish bench tops, plenty of cupboard space, built-in pantry, gas hotplate, electric oven, and space for a dishwasher. What more do you need?
– The main bedroom features high ceilings, large sliding robes and an adjoining, modern ensuite.
– The two minor bedrooms have built in robes and are great for visiting family and friends or the home office or nursery!
– Second bathroom is perfectly positioned close to minor bedrooms and also includes beautiful stylish tiles.
– Good sized laundry leads out to the separate, private drying courtyard.
– Double garage with remote controlled door, high ceilings and an additional store space! There’s also convenient rear access to the backyard at the back of the garage and a shoppers entrance into the hallway of the the home.
– Strata Fees: $202.74/ quarter
Other features include: Instantaneous gas hot water system, and split system air-conditioning.
This home was built in 2014 and is situated on approx. 200m2.
Contact Jayne Mitchell for more information or to view 0416 377 345
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.