About the property
It’s got the lot! All on a first home buyer budget!
This freshly painted, family sized, 4x2x2 is perfectly positioned on 500sqms of land opposite Coonawarra park and walking distance to shops and the future Primary school.
With super sized rooms, this home has plenty of space for growing large family and a generous backyard with powered workshop.
This home is jam packed with features including but not limited to:
* Large 500sqm block in cul-de-sac location
* Separate Home theatre, ready to plug in your projector
* High ceilings to the huge, open plan Kitchen, living and dining area
* Massive kitchen with dishwasher recess, 900mm freestanding cooker and huge corner pantry
* Reverse cycle, ducted, zoned air-conditioning
* 4 BIG bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Study or Activity room located off the ‘Kids wing’
* Neutral colour palette and easy care laminate flooring
* Under main roof alfresco
* Electric Roller Shutters to the master, theatre and 2 minor bedrooms
* Security doors
* Downlights and feature lighting
* Inset trough and cupboards to laundry
* Huge powered workshop with roller door
* Spacious backyard -plenty of room for the kids
* Spectacular outlook across Coonawarra parkland
* Close to the Caversham shopping precinct, playground and public transport
* Close to wineries, restaurants and Schools
* Less than 17km to the CBD
* Approx 5km to Guildford train station and cafe strip
Do not miss out, homes like this don’t last!
For more details or to arrange a private inspection call Liz 0432504003