About the property
Call us to view this prominently positioned home, close to schools and parks, this spacious 1241m2 property offers a strong and commanding presence in one of Ellenbrook’ s exclusive locations. This home has been loved; it’s neat as a pin, and very well appointed with 4 large bedrooms, this family residence features an abundance of natural light, warmth through neutral colour schemes and Blackbutt timber flooring, and high ceilings adding to a sense of space and relaxation.
Interiors designed to maximise the use of open plan living compliments this stunning chef’s kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, abundance of bench space, storage and breakfast bar overlooking the outdoor alfresco area, perfect for entertaining. This home offers the perfect spaces to unwind at the end of the day with separate entertaining areas, plus theatre and study, these multiple purpose spaces are sure to give each family member a zone to spread out and enjoy.
The master bedroom boasts both a walk-in robe and smartly-finished ensuite, whilst the remaining queen sized bedrooms share a luxurious bathroom. A large functional laundry with ample storage, ducted air conditioning, security alarm plus gas fireplace wrap up a truly tempting package.
Outdoors will wow you with a large gabled patio area featuring café blinds and outdoor fire place overlooking the sparkling pool. Large double garage with drive through access from the carport to the large shed is perfect for the person with plenty of toys! With a modern frontage and easy care gardens, this very well maintained large family home will be high on your list to inspect.
– Luxury Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
– Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboards
– Light Filled Open Plan Living, Kitchen and Dining with gas fireplace
– Warm Blackbutt timber flooring, high ceilings and neutral décor offer a welcoming space
– Separate theatre room, games room, and study offer multiple living areas
– Queen sized minor bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom with bath, shower and large vanity
– Family sized laundry with bench top and plenty of cupboards
– Large paved gabled patio with café blinds and fire place, perfect for entertaining
– Drive through access from the garage to large shire approved powered shed 3.5 x 5.5 m2
– Drive through access approx. 2m wide
– Sparkling below ground pool with spa jets, water feature, diamond glass fencing and gazebo area
– Solar hot water
– Neat lawn with bore reticulation
– Quality finishes including ducted air conditioning & alarm system
– Exclusive location close to all amenities and schools
– Built approx. 2006, Total Build approx. 294m2, Land Size approx 1241m2