About the property
Have you been looking for a family home that offers plenty of living space as well as a very good sized block with lovely established gardens? Then add this one to the home open list. The block is a generous 608m2 with plenty of established fruit tress offering a very private and quiet space.
The home itself has some amazing living spaces and the master bedroom is absolutely massive. The kitchen and bathrooms are in very good condition and offer ample space for large families. The minor bedrooms are all a good size and come with built in wardrobe space plus a kids activity / study area near by. The front of the home is completely enclosed with fencing and electric gate whilst the rear of the home has a lovely alfresco and garden which has a tranquil feel and it just waiting to be enjoyed.
Situated in the Woodlake Rise section of Ellenbrook. Close to the local shops and within walking distance to Aldi and Ellenbrook Central, The Aveley Shopping Precinct and the local Bunnings and Spotlight etc are only a very short trip in the car. The Tonkin Highway is also just a short drive as is Gnangara Road making airport and city access a breeze. There are plenty of local parks close by as well as Ellenbrook Secondary School, Ellenbrook Primary School and St Helena’s Catholic Primary School.
– Enclosed front reticulated established gardens with double electric gates plus rain water tank
– Secure double car port with storage shed
– Double door front entry with security doors
– Massive master bedroom with triple mirrored robes, ensuite bathroom featuring double vanity, toilet and shower plus access to a private outdoor courtyard
– Front sunken living area which can be fully enclosed
– Front of the home can be separated to the rear
– Kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage, built in pantry, dishwasher and 600mm appliances
– Wood fire in the kitchen area
– Main living area off kitchen
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning
– Rear kids activity or study area near minor bedrooms
– Minor bedrooms are all a good size and have built in robe space
– Main bathroom with single vanity, bath and shower
– laundry with storage, bench space and enclosed main toilet
– Inverter and solar panels
– Security screens to the rear
– Lovely private alfresco leading to established reticulated rear garden with plenty of fruit trees and Astro turf lawn, rain water tanks, vege gardens and green house with another storage shed
– Enclosed courtyard which you can access from the master bedroom or kitchen