About the property
Immaculate from the minute you walk in front door and see the expansive entry to the moment you end up outside in the piece and quiet enjoying a nice glass of Vino admiring the low maintenance private outdoor entertaining area.
3 massive bedrooms, an expansive light and bright main living area, a stunning kitchen plus a superior finish makes this home a stand out in the market place. It is ideal for a first home buyer, small family or down sizer for a multitude of reasons from the price bracket it sits in to the low maintenance nature not only in the living spaces but the block itself. This home really does sit in the ‘move in and do nothing except enjoy’ category.
Ideally situated close to local parks, shops, easy access to the Tonkin Highway and the highly anticipated Ellenbrook Train Station we don’t expect this home to last long so enquire today as you will have missed out by tomorrow.
– Lovely low maintenance front area with excellent street appeal
– Lovely wide entry
– High ceilings throughout entire home
– Both minor bedrooms are an excellent size with large built in robes and ceiling fans
– Seperate main toilet
– Main bathroom is neutral in colour and tiled, has a single vanity, bath and shower
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning
– Security alarm
– Lovely expansive light and bright open planned living area which flows into the outdoor entertaining area and kitchen.
– Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, loads of cupboard space, dishwasher, 900mm appliances, microwave recess, tiled splash back
– Large master bedroom with access to courtyard, ceiling fan, large fitted walk in wardrobe, en-suite with single vanity, shower and single toilet which is enclosed
– Double garage with high ceilings, storage shelves and a single roller door with access to the rear
– Laundry with storage cupboards
– Large walk in linen / storage cupboard
– Low maintenance entertaining area with access to master and main living which is extremely private
– Private sitting area to the rear of the home, perfect if you enjoy reading a good book in peace