About the property
All the hard work has been done, why wait months before your home even starts construction when you could move in 6 weeks?
With a stunning location, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom plus theatre home set right in the heart of Taylors Estate has minimal maintenance and maximum use of space with almost 190sqm of total build and a spacious 352sqm block.
The private garage entrance off the rear lane offers secure access to the home and access to the backyard and there’s plenty of options to park additional cars out the front. The easy care backyard is so low maintenance its perfect to ‘lock up and leave’ or for busy couples that don’t want to spend their weekends gardening.
The Rear living zone is filled with natural light and offers open plan living at its best, offering a spacious kitchen and breakfast bar, dining and family room, all with sparkling tiles and light decor and conveniently leads out to the ‘Under main roof’ alfresco.
Other features of this home include and are not limited to:
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Quality tiling to living areas and modern carpets to bedrooms
* 31c High ceilings to the entry and Master bedroom
* Spacious, separate, Home Theatre with 31c high ceilings
* Ample bench top space to kitchen
* Stainless Steel appliances
* Secure Double Garage and plenty of additional parking out the front
* Modern Decor, freshly painted
* Large Double bedrooms with built in robes
* Approx 190 sqm total build
* A short stroll to the new Coles shopping centre and public transport
* Less than 20km to Perth CBD
* Less than 10km to the Domestic Airport
* Minutes to Wineries, Breweries and the Swan Valley
4 bedroom Homes with these features and location don’t last long-especially under $430,000, call me to arrange an inspection today, or come along to the home open this Sunday!