About the property
Zarina Brodie from HKY Real Estate proudly presents 24 Waterhouse Street, Brabham.
If you are after a massive family home, with a roof area of approx. 300sqm, and want to live in luxury, then this home that effortlessly blends a premium lifestyle with everyday practical living should be the top of your list! Not often do houses this size come on the market. This home is well located walking distance to Brabham Primary School and has all the extras you could wish for! Perfect size family living and perfect location! Make sure you don’t miss this home as it will be gone in no time!
From the moment you walk through the entry door you will be in love with the spacious open plan family & living areas that flow from room to room. Built in 2018, this 4 x 2 home has everything that a family could want and will tick all your boxes! Get ready for all year-round comfort in this tastefully designed home built by Smart Homes.
Features inside include a separate front theatre/lounge where you can treat your family and friends to the footy or a movie and popcorn night! The spacious 31-course high ceilinged open plan area includes living, dining, and kitchen. The multiple internal living areas included provide versatility for families who love to entertain while having separate zones for individual pursuits.
The opulent master bedroom comprises a light-filled king-sized bedroom, an enormous walk-in robe with customised drawers and shelves and a luxe ensuite with double vanities and a large shower. All the other bedrooms are spacious with double sliding door wardrobes with drawers and shelves.
You will not be disappointed when you see the enormous and jaw dropping kitchen featuring European appliances – a 900mm cook top, oven and range hood, overhead cabinets, room for a breakfast bar and great benchtop space for entertaining and a servery. The scullery comes with a Bosch dishwasher, sink, stone top and a large kitchen pantry. The house has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and a solar system to help reduce your power bills.
One of the many other reasons to choose this home…
– Beautiful front elevation
– Roof area approx 300sqm
– Customised closets in all bedrooms, including a fully customised 3.6m walk-in-robe in the master bedroom
– Beautiful white plantation shutters to all theatre, games room and all bedrooms
– 7.5m of kitchen space, with waterfall edge to counter top
– Built-in dual bin in scullery
– Extra power points throughout
– 5 kw solar system
– 4 TV connection points, 2 in the living room
– Outdoor kitchen is plumbed into gas and water mains, no need for cylinders, with Beefeater BBQ
Lose yourself in the outdoor area with a spacious alfresco, an outdoor BBQ kitchen adding style to the entertainer’s dream! A perfect place to entertain your family and friends while watching the kids and pets play in the low maintenance back garden.
Make this property a MUST to inspect today. Zarina 0430 363 815.
• Spacious master that fits a king bed including luxe ensuite with double vanities and large shower, enormous walk in robe with shelves and drawers
• Spacious bedroom 2, 3 and 4 with double sliding door wardrobes
• Separate lounge/theatre
• Games room
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with 31 course high ceilings
• Enormous and jaw dropping kitchen with European appliances – 900mm cook top, oven, range hood, room for breakfast bar/great benchtop space for entertaining and servery
• Scullery including Bosch dishwasher, sink, stone top and large kitchen pantry
• Laundry and triple sliding door linen
• Guest toilet with wash basin
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Solar system
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Stone top to kitchen, scullery, ensuite, family bathroom, guest toilet and laundry
• Beautiful white plantation shutters to separate theatre, games room and all bedrooms
• Outdoor BBQ kitchen
• Spacious alfresco with exposed aggregate flooring
• Low maintenance front and rear garden
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.