About the property
If you have been searching tirelessly for a home in a quiet location with a large backyard and pool, then you have found your match! This excellent home has everything you deserve, sitting on a large 843m2 block! Inside is neat and modern with separate theatre room, private study (or 4th Bedrooms), kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances overlooking an open plan living/dining area, spacious master suite with ensuite and other bedrooms are complete with built in robes. Outdoors will have you impressed with its paved alfresco opening up to a beautiful reticulated lawn area with your own pool – plenty of room for the children and pets to play!
Positioned on a quiet street, surrounded by quality homes and within walking distance to Schools, Parks & Ellenbrook Central Shopping Centre, this property is ideal for first home buyers, a young family or Investors – don’t miss your chance to view!
– Neat street appeal
– Study at front of home (or 4th bedroom but has no built in robe)
– Spacious master bedroom with walk in robes (with organiser) and ensuite
– Separate theatre with double doors
– Open plan kitchen, meals and living area
– Gourmet kitchen with island bench with breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas stove and corner pantry
– Spacious minor bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Laundry with linen cupboard
– High ceilings to the living area
– Ducted Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
– Solar Electricity Approx 21 panels
– Ducted Vacuum system
– Paved alfresco overlooking easy care lawn and stunning pool
– Garden Shed
– Double garage
– Built approx. 2005, Living Area – 187m2, Land Size Approx. 843m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice.
Note that the 4th room has no built in wardrobe and can be represented as a study or additional bedroom.