About the property
All the hard work has been done, why wait months before your home even starts construction when you could move in 6 weeks?
With a stunning outlook and location, this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom plus study and theatre home set right on ‘Glenhilda park’ in Taylors Estate has minimal maintenance and maximum use of space with almost 195sqm of total build.
The private garage entrance off Fabrizio lane offers secure access to the home and also double gated access to the rear with plenty of options to park additional cars. The easy care backyard is so low maintainence its perfect to ‘lock up and leave’ or for busy couples that don’t want to spend their weekends gardening.
The Rear living zone is filled with natural light and offers open plan living at its best, offering a spacious kitchen and breakfast bar, dining and family room, all with sparkling porcelain floors and light decor which conveniently leads out to the ‘Under main roof’ alfresco, with double gates and drive through access.
All 3 bedrooms have ample space and the minors have robes included. The very separate Master suite has a large ensuite with separate toilet and a very spacious walk in robe.
Other features of this home include and are not limited to:
* Ducted air conditioning
* Quality Porcelain tiling and modern carpets with skirting boards
* 31c High ceilings to study and bed 3
* Spacious, separate, Home Theatre with double sliding doors and provisions for a projector
* Ample Stone benchtops to kitchen
* Stainless steel Dishwasher
* 900mm Stainless Steel appliances
* Secure Double Garage and plenty of additional parking
* Modern Decor, freshly painted
* Large Double bedrooms with robes included
* Approx 195 sqm total build (as big as most 4×2’s)
* A short stroll to the new Coles shopping centre and public transport
* Less than 20km to Perth CBD
* Less than 10km to the Domestic Airport
* Minutes to Wineries, Breweries and the Swan Valley
Homes with these features and location don’t last long-especially under $500,000, call me to arrange an inspection today, or come along to the home open this Sunday!