About the property
Want low maintenance living and still be able to enjoy beautiful gardens and lifestyle?
This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers the best of both worlds, low maintenance gardens and is set in picturesque park location with your own private gate access to the park and lake. There is nothing to do, why build?
The under main roof alfresco offers the ultimate in outdoor living, wrapping around the entire back of the home offering ample entertaining space all year round while capturing views of the park and native gardens The north facing, light filled, open plan kitchen, meals and family area captures the winter sun and offers views to the wildlife filled park from every window.
The master is of generous proportion and is off the main entry and has a walk in robe and separate ensuite. This family home also offers a spacious Theatre room which is cleverly designed for all to enjoy comfortable movie nights.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 and generous size and share the main bathroom which has stone benchtops and modern neutral colour scheme.
There are so many extra features included in this home, including but not limited to;
* Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
* 5KW Solar Panels
* Stone benchtops to Kitchen, Bathrooms and Laundry
* LED Downlights
* Skirting Boards
* Freestanding Delonghi Cooker with double oven
* Extra Large Garage with Store
* Secure garage access to entry
* Security Doors and screens
* Surround sound to Theatre
* 390sqm Block
* Spectacular views to park and private access
* Less than 20km to the city
* Approx 10km to the Airport
* Approx 4 km to Guildford train station and Restaurants
* Approx 8-10km to Major Shopping centers
* Walk to Wineries/restaurants
With the local shopping Center coming soon, Brookleigh estate has so much potential-don’t miss out!
To arrange an inspection contact me today
Liz DeCinque 0432 504 003