About the property
***MUST BE SOLD … OPEN BY APPOINTMENT***
Built in 2014, with 4 large bedrooms, theatre/media room PLUS study/5th bedroom and perfectly positioned on the beach side of Marmion Avenue – this spectacular, contemporary designed home offering light and open-plan living areas will impress!
From the moment you enter – this “Display spec” home boasts luxurious finishes that include 31c high ceilings, a beautifully crafted neutral toned kitchen with high-gloss cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances including 900mm freestanding oven, dishwasher and stunning stone bench tops, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and both solar hot water PLUS PV solar panels … inspection will impress!
* Separate Theatre/Media room
* Study/Home office to the front of the home leading onto the Master Retreat – perfect for a Nursery or 5th bedroom
* Open-plan Casual Living area incorporating both the Meals and Family rooms – with feature decorative cornices and cool, ceramic tiled flooring
* Stunning contemporary styled Kitchen with ‘soft-close’ high-gloss cabinetry, stone benchtops, stainless-steel 900mm freestanding oven, dishwasher and trendy blackboard feature wall – perfect for those everyday reminders or budding Rembrandt’s!
* Super-sized Master Bedroom with custom designed walk-in-robe and spacious ensuite bathroom featuring twin vanities, shower recess (glass-screen door) and separate w/c
* Three QUEEN-sized Minor Bedrooms to the rear of the home – all featuring built-in-robes and quality carpeting and window treatments
* Family Bathroom with bath, shower recess (glass-screen door) and vanity
* Seperate powder room/wc
* Laundry room
* Double linen closet
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
* High-end feature light fittings
* Double garage with auto-remote door, secure shoppers entry to inside, plus direct rear yard access
* Cobble-stoned outdoor entertaining area (under the main roof)
* Easy-care, low-maint synthetic lawn to the rear yard
* Solar HWS
* Solar PV panels
This is the ultimate coastal paradise – walk to the park, St James Anglican School and the new local IGA and specialty stores – and of course, stunning Alkimos Beach is just minutes away! DO NOT MISS OUT!!!
Call BELINDA LAWRENCE for inspection details