About the property
Check out this home today; many fixtures & fittings have been recently changed and it is neat as a pin throughout, perfect for easy-care living, with its low maintenance gardens and great entertaining area
With its bright, welcoming atmosphere and spacious layout this beautiful family home will make you feel warm the moment you step inside. This is a Must See!
.Situated in an enviable and desirable location, just stroll away to Sandown Circle Lake, this stunning well-presented 4 x 2 home features a large master bedroom that fits a king size bed and includes an ensuite, walk in robe with shelving and spilt system air conditioning. The 3 other bedrooms are a good size and come with walk in robes. Additionally there is a large theatre/lounge to the front and a spacious open plan layout with separate theatre/lounge, dining, games and cooks kitchen.
The cook’s kitchen comes with a near new Westinghouse 900mm free standing stove and oven, dishwasher, large fridge recess and a pantry. Other features within the house include evaporative air conditioning with a new motor, wood burner fire, security alarm system, large linen cupboard, security doors to the front, side and laundry, beautiful quality blinds and near new carpets throughout.
The home also offers a large outdoor entertaining area, 6m x 3m powered workshop plus side access for parking boat/caravan. The double locked up garage is high enough to fit a 4WD vehicle and has ample space for storage. The gardens are fully reticulated and come with a new timer/controller.
Contact Zarina today at 0430 363 815 for immediate viewing.
• Large master bedroom that fits a king bed including ensuite, large walk in robe with shelving and split system air conditioning.
• Bedroom 2 with walk in robe
• Bedroom 3 with wardrobe
• Bedroom 4 with walk in robe
• Large front lounge/ theatre
• Open plan living, games room, dining and kitchen
• Cook’s kitchen with near new 900mm free standing stove and oven, dishwasher, pantry and large fridge recess
• Evaporative air conditioning
• Near new carpets
• Security alarm system
• Security screen to front, side and laundry door
• 6m x 3m powered workshop
• Large alfresco
• Double locked up garage that fits 4WD vehicle and side access for caravan/boat.
• Land size 658sqm
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries