About the property
*Home Open SUNDAY 15th Nov 3:30pm to 4:00pm*
CALLING ALL INVESTORS!
Welcome to 27 Mayfield Drive, Brabham.
This gorgeous showpiece of a home has a ready tenant waiting for you until 11 July 2021. All you need to do is to take over the ownership and continue to earn the rental income.
If you fall in love with the house yourself and are not in the rush to move in until the lease expires, then you should grab this opportunity straight away. Houses like this do not come on the market often.
It is a one STANDOUT home with contemporary features offering comfort and quality that will be enjoyed by all.
What’s Special about the house?
• Not your standard cookie cutter home.
• A contemporary, enduring design that will remain timeless.
• The raked ceiling in the open plan area gives the extra height and abundance of natural light coming through the high-light windows.
Set on a 450sqm block in the ever popular Brabham estate, the minute you walk through the entrance and step inside this light and bright filled home, you will be amazed by the practical design and style. The great floor plan of this home makes it ideal for families looking for the all-important separate living areas.
Features inside include spacious master bedroom including ensuite, large walk in robe with extra shelving space. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 come with double sliding door wardrobes. The jaw dropping open plan living, dining and kitchen area is a MUST SEE, featuring raked ceilings with high-light windows providing height and abundance of natural light. The spacious family living and dining area seamlessly flows to an amazing alfresco entertaining area complete with built-in barbecue and stone bench top table.
The Master Chef kitchen comes with stone bench tops, 900mm Euro freestanding stove and oven, 900mm range hood, Blanco dishwasher, overhead cabinets and a large fridge recess with plumb water connection. Other goodies includes the E-zone ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, roller shutters to bedrooms 2,3 and 4, neutral colours to internal walls and plush carpets.
Outside features include alfresco, built in BBQ with stone benchtop table and a large garage with extra storage space.
Walking distance to the new Brabham Primary school opening early 2021, parks, public transport and just a short drive to Ellenbrook shops and all the world class wineries and cafes in the Swan Valley.
• Spacious Master bedroom including ensuite, large walk in robe and extra shelving space
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with double sliding door wardrobe
• Separate theatre/lounge with down lights
• Jaw dropping open plan living, dining, kitchen with raked ceilings and down lights
• Master Chef’s kitchen with stone top and 900mm Euro freestanding stove and oven, 900mm range hood, Blanco dishwasher, overhead cabinets and large fridge recess with plumb water connection.
• Study nook
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Plenty of space of linen and storage
• Plush carpets to all bedrooms
• Roller shutters to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
• E-zone ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Beautiful and unique house frontage
• BBQ pit that comes with stone bench top table
• Double locked up garage to fit a 4 x 4 vehicle
• Extra storage space in garage
• Low maintenance
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries