About the property
The owners have worked hard to present this lovely 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in A1 condition. On a 471m2 block with 2 living areas this home has all boxes covered in terms of living space with ample garden for the kids or pets to play or even add a pool. A workshop with side access would be possible with some minor work as its a corner block.
The front lawn is raised from street level and comes fully fenced with reticulation. The front door has a security door and leads to the master bedroom which is a great size and comes with a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. The second living area is a good size and far enough away from the main living that you have 2 very seperate spaces. The main living area has room for sitting and dining plus comes with easy access to the alfresco. The kitchen is a great size and comes with all the usual features. The minor bedrooms are all well proportioned and can fit double beds plus come with built in robe space. There is a bonus kids activity / study area near the minor bedrooms. The alfresco is a nice size and comes off the main living area and leads to a very nice sized back garden which is has been freshly laid. There is a double secure car port which is rear loading.
Located in a great spot of Ellenbrook close to the Ellenbrook Central plus only a short drive to Holy Cross College and Ellen Stirling Primary School. There are a couple of local parks in close proximity as well as Bunnings, Spot Light, Aldi, Spud Shed a very short drive away. The Ellenbrook train station when its operational in 2024 would be walkable or a short drive away. Access to ‘The Broadway’ is a breeze making Tonkin Highway a short 5 min drive offering easy access to Perth CBD and Perth Airport.
– Enclosed front garden with reticulation
– Security door to front
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with single vanity, toilet and double shower
– Front living area
– New carpet to bedrooms and lovely new wood look quality flooring to main living areas
– Nice sized main living area with room for dining and sitting
– Kitchen off main living with bench and cupboard space, 600mm appliances, fridge and dishwasher recess and large built in pantry
– Ducted zonal reverse cycle air conditioning
– Security door to alfresco
– Good sized minor bedrooms with single built in robe space
– Main bathroom with shower, bath and single vanity
– Laundry has single storage cupboard and main toilet with security door to the outside
– Kids activity / open study to rear of home near minor bedrooms
– Nice sized alfresco coming off the main living which leads to a great sized rear garden which has just been freshly laid and comes with reticulation
– Rear 2 car carport which is fully secure
– Corner block makes access to the rear easy if required