About the property
Perfectly positioned close to the Beaufort street strip, schools, shopping and just over 6km from the CBD this 3 bedroom home brilliantly blends classic character with contemporary modern features.
You will be greeted with a sense of space and style with soaring high ceilings and huge queen sized bedrooms at the front of the home.
Entertaining will be a pleasure with a BRAND NEW Craftsman built chefs kitchen which is spacious and features STONE bench tops with a waterfall edge, breakfast bar, Stainless Steel European appliances and plenty of storage space.
Directly off the kitchen is the huge Open-Plan Dining and Family room which offers reverse cycle air conditioned comfort and flexible entertaining options allowing you to bring the ‘outdoors in’ with the ‘easy to open’ bi fold doors opening out to an enormous wooden deck area featuring a timber lined ceiling, down-lights and loads of space to entertain.
The renovated modern bathroom has floor to ceiling tiling and the huge Laundry has an additional shower which has the potential to convert to an additional bathroom.
Other Features include:
* Bright and spacious Dining, Family
* BRAND NEW Quality Kitchen
* Reverse Cycle Air con to Bedroom and Living Area
* Renovated Bathroom
* Additional Shower in Laundry
* High Ceilings
* Feature Cornices
* Skirting Boards
* Feature Glass internal doors
* Bi fold glass doors to Timber Deck
* Polished floor boards throughout
* Down lights
* Large 434sqm Block
* Automatic reticulation
* Storage Shed
* Ample parking space
* Gas heating outlets
* Street front and no ‘strata fees’
* Approx 6.2km to CBD and 3km to Mt Lawley center
* 1.7km walk to Meltham Station
* Approx 170m to Beaufort street
Call me today for more information Liz De Cinque 0432 504 003