About the property
With 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an enclosed theatre room plus 2 other living areas, large in ground pool with gazebo and shed you’ll be left needing nothing more. With Sandown park at the end of the street and close by amenities such as IGA, Henley Brook Produce, Abbey Restaurant plus lots more, you’ll love this location for you and your family.
To the front you’ll find a generously sized theatre room and a master bedroom with a large walk in robe, built in robe, split system air conditioning and ensuite bathroom. Each minor bedrooms provides space for double beds and come with built in robes. This home also includes a main bathroom with a single vanity, shower and bath, main toilet, laundry with two basins, built in linen storage and sliding door access to outdoor area. The kitchen is finished with 900m appliances, plenty of cupboard storage, bench top space for breakfast bar and walk in pantry. The main living/dining area provides ample space, as well as a light, bright and open feel as well as a double door entry to the third living/play room with sliding door access to the outdoor area. The alfresco offers an undercover paved area for entertaining, a shed, large fenced in ground pool with a gazebo to unwind and relax.
Located with easy access to Gnangara Road and also only a 10 min (if that) drive to Ellenbrook Central and other stores such as Bunnings, Spot Light, Spud Shed, Aldi. The Ellenbrook Train Station when it arrives in 2024 will also be a similar short drive away offering extra convenience for that commute into Perth CBD. Perth Airport is also a short 20 min drive away with easy access from Tonkin Highway.
– Artificial front garden for low maintenance
– Tiling throughout all main living areas
– Bedrooms carpeted
– Master bedroom with split system air conditioning, walk in robe and a built in robe, ensuite bathroom with single vanity, shower and enclosed toilet
– Double door entry to theatre room with full length windows
– Minor bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built in robes
– Main bathroom with shower, single vanity and bath
– Seperate main toilet
– Laundry with double basin, built in linen storage cupboard and sliding door access to outdoor area
– Kitchen with 900m appliances, plenty of cupboard storage, bench top space for breakfast bar and walk in pantry
– Main living/dining area with open space and split system air conditioning unit
– Double door entry to secondary living/play room area with sliding door access to outdoor area
– Alfresco with undercover paved area for entertaining, shed, fenced pool area with a gazebo
– Double car garage with shoppers access to kitchen and outdoor area