About the property
If you’re searching for a low-maintenance property this property is an absolute must-see. The 116m2 layout is spacious, light-filled and open-plan on a 240m2 block, with easy-care gardens to ensure you won’t have to waste your weekends working in the yard. Built in approximately 2009, this is a chance to enjoy all the modern comforts you would expect in a home of this calibre.
Daily life is sure to revolve around the open-plan kitchen, dining and family room with stainless steel kitchen appliances awaiting the avid cook and entertainer plus there’s ample bench space with breakfast bar and pantry. Relax in the front formal lounge for some quiet time, overlooking your neat rose garden.
There are two bedrooms and one bathroom in total including the master suite with built in robes, split system air conditioner and semi ensuite. The laundry is neat and offers built-in linen storage plus separate powder room.
When it comes to outdoor entertaining you can relax in the paved outdoor entertaining area with established gardens and shed. This home is perfectly positioned over the road from Arbor Grove Primary School, go kick a ball or watch the kids play on the play equipment from your front door!
– Neat street appeal with rose garden and white picket fence
– Front formal lounge
– Master Bedroom with built in robes, split system air conditioner and semi ensuite
– Open plan kitchen, dining and family zone with split system air conditioner and double sliding doors opening out to the great outdoors
– Great kitchen with storage, breakfast bar, pantry, stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
– Second bedroom with built in robe
– Family bathroom with shower, separate bath and large vanity
– Laundry with linen cupboard and powder room
– Paved entertaining area
– Double garage with remote door and garden shed
– Close to local parks and Arbor Grove Primary School
– Built approx. 2009, Land Size approx. 240m2, Living area approx. 116m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.