About the property
If you have wanted to take a step up in class, then this is the home for you..
Absolute quality 3 x 2 plus home theatre, this home has real character and ambiance, providing plenty of space for everyone! The upmarket fixtures and fitting including quality tiling and down lighting make a fine statement! The kitchen has everything a connoisseur of fine living might desire with stone bench tops and 900mm stainless steel appliances, the theatre room is just perfect to relax in or entertain in your open plan living area flowing out to a well-structured alfresco. A spacious master suite towards the front of the home offers a private space with ensuite and his and hers walk in robes, while the minor bedrooms with sliding door robes, are in a separate wing. A paved alfresco with reticulated easy care garden and lawn area complete this home and will have your friends green with envy wondering why they didn’t find this place first! Why build when you can move into this fresh family home?
Lord Street is moving! See attached map for new Lord Street layout.
– Stunning Street appeal
– Beautifully decorated Master bedroom with spacious en-suite and his and hers robes plus roller shutters to windows
-Theatre room – the perfect spot to curl up for an evening of movies and popcorn!
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes
– The large master chef’s kitchen presents a crisp clean look with a large stone bench top making a fine statement in this kitchen. Oodles of storage space and 900mm stainless steel appliances, plus dishwasher
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Generous size laundry
– Beautifully decorated with quality fixtures and fitting throughout
– Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning – Be warm in winter and cool in summer!
– Relax on those summer evenings under the alfresco – Let me entertain you!
– Double car garaging with remote door
– Block size approx. 325m2, built approx 2013, Total Build approx 203m2
– Exceptional finishes and meticulous attention to detail from the inside to the outside!