About the property
This gorgeous BRAND NEW 3 bed 2 bath home has been fitted out in spectacular quality and along with the location is straight out the top draw. For this reason it represents a fantastic opportunity for either a first home buyer looking to get into the market, down sizer wanting quality yet low maintenance or an investor. As the home is brand new the $10k first home buyers grant would be applicable along with the stamp duty concessions. As an investor the fixtures and fittings would be able to be depreciated along with the building (seek finance advice from your accountant re: this before you purchase an investment).
The quality in this home is there for all to see from the minute you walk in. High ceilings throughout the majority of the home along with plenty of full length windows gives it a lovely spacious light and bright feel. The window treatments are of high quality and gives the extra finish and feel to all areas of the home. The master bedroom is a great size with a triple sliding door built in robe and stunning ensuite bathroom. The minor bedrooms are both a good size with double sliding door built in wardrobe space. The main bathroom is again stunning and features a single vanity, shower and toilet. The laundry has plenty of storage, a basin and a triple sliding door built in linen cupboard and an enclosed area to hang the clothes out to dry. The main living has room for dining and sitting, is accompanied by a low maintenance alfresco and gorgeous kitchen. The kitchen is a delight with heaps of soft closing storage cupboards, heaps of stone bench top space and quality appliances
The location is second to none and around the corner from a small park which is big enough for a kick around. Ellenbrook secondary college is a very very short walk as is Ellenbrook main high street. The train station when it arrives in 2024 will be walkable as is Ellenbrook Central for the weekly shop. Also close to Gnagara Road which offers easy access to Tonkin Highway making the city and airport easily accessible.
– Tiling throughout all main living areas
– Bedrooms carpeted
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning throughout the home
– Master bedroom with triple sliding door built in wardrobe, ensuite with single vanity, shower and toilet
– Minor bedrooms 2 and 3 with double sliding door built in wardrobes
– Main bathroom with single vanity, shower and toilet
– Laundry with basin, triple sliding door built in linen storage cupboard, plenty of cupboard storage and sliding door access to outdoor area
– Kitchen with 600m appliances, double door built in pantry and plenty of cupboard storage
– Main living/dining area with open and light feel with sliding and security screen door access to outdoor area
– Alfresco with undercover paved area for entertaining and side access to garage
– Double car garage with shoppers access to main hallway