About the property
All offers must be submitted by 5pm 27 August 2022 – the sellers reserve the right accept any offer before this deadline. Will suit buyers in the mid $600,000s
This gorgeous townhouse is located on an elevated block in a much-prized pocket of Yokine. Generously proportioned and beautifully presented both inside and out, this property has been immaculately maintained by the current owners.
Offering sweeping views from the master bedroom and balcony on the top floor, enjoy beautiful sunsets from your own balcony. The ground floor boasts beautiful floorboards, flexible living zones and an expansive, well-equipped kitchen with an abundance of storage.
Easy access from the living zones to your own spacious and serene courtyard complete with established peppermint tree.
What the Sellers love about this property:
• Watching sunsets and thunderstorms roll in from the upstairs balcony…
• Enjoying summer BBQs under the peppy tree with its feature trunk which our visitors
• The ample kitchen storage…
• Our lovely neighbours – the perfect kind. We’d take them with us if we could!
• Master with large ensuite, large BIR and views
• Main bathroom with double vanity, shower & bath
• 2 sizeable minor bedrooms with BIRs
• 150m2 of internal living space
• Spacious well equipped kitchen including dishwasher
• Guest powder room on ground floor
• Beautiful timber floorboards
• Lock up remote garage
• Views from top floor
• Easy care reticulated gardens
• Private and serene courtyard with established tree
• Meticulously maintained and freshly painted throughout
• Flexible and convenient floor plan
• Ample storage including storeroom
• Only 7Kms to the city
Moulden Avenue is a sought-after, quiet street just a few minutes’ walk from the stunning Yokine golf course, the Blythe Ave precinct (Lot Six Zero, Lid & Cup and others) and only 7km to the Perth CBD. This location is hard to match. Walking distance to Yokine play space and in the Yokine Primary school catchment.
Contact Sinead on 0401 164 940 to register your interest and avoid missing out.
Council rates: approx. $1791 p.a.
Water rates: $1276 p.a.
Strata fees: $450 p.a.
Building insurance: $927.69 p.a
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.