About the property
This luxurious 4 large bedrooms plus STUDY, THEATRE and ACTIVITY home, offers an easy flow layout, with strong clean lines and a light & airy feel – all what you would expect of a quality built home, on a great sized block of 674m2! Located in the beautiful Aveley with a great proximity to Ellen Stirling Primary School and the Ellenbrook Sports hub, this excellent home is must see for those who appreciate the finer things in life!
This delightful family home features a gourmet kitchen perfect for the home chef, incorporating such features as a 900MM STAINLESS STEEL OVEN/COOK TOP AND RANGEHOOD, dishwasher, fantastic STONE BENCH TOPS, breakfast bar, oodles of cupboards and a BUTLERS PANTRY. This home has the lot! Upmarket tiling, quality light fittings plus HIGH CEILINGS and light filled windows give off a spacious feel throughout the main living area. A separate home theatre offers a private space for relaxing and reading or to watch movies in. The palatial master suite will fill all of your hearts desires with a double walk in robe and large ensuite featuring HIS AND HERS VANITIES, shower and separate toilet. The study can be used as a quiet area to focus on work or homework while a separate wing offers a private area with 3 children’s bedrooms, all large in size with built in robes plus an activity area and main bathroom with separate POWDER ROOM, perfect for the whole family rushing to get ready in the morning.
The great outdoors will be your haven with double sliding doors opening out to the fabulous alfresco area featuring liquid limestone and glass fencing, overlooking your gorgeous pool, perfect for entertaining. Spend your hot summer days lying around the pool with no mowing to do thanks to artificial lawn and easy care garden beds. If you have a boat or trailer and need A TRIPLE GARAGE WITH A 2.4 METER OPENING DRIVE THROUGH ACCESS, this is the one for you. Very few places offer this type of secure access and the bonus is this home offers great extras such as roller shutters to bedrooms, SAMSUNG REVERSE CYCLE DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING and inside it is truly stunning! An EXTREMELY WELL MAINTAINED residence for the entire family to enjoy, a match made in heaven!
– Palatial Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite with his & hers vanity and separate toilet
– Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel 900mm appliances, dishwasher, stone bench tops, breakfast bar and butlers pantry
– Light Filled Open Plan Living, Kitchen and Dining
– Up market tiling, samsung reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, quality light fittings, high ceilings and neutral décor offer a welcoming space
– Separate theatre room, activity area and study offer multiple areas for the whole family
– Good size minor bedrooms offering built in robes
– Main bathroom with separate bath, large shower and vanity plus separate powder room
– Laundry with 2 linen closets and plenty of cupboards
– Large liquid limestone alfresco with glass pool fencing and extra gabled patio, perfect for entertaining
– Low maintenance artificial lawn area, with easy care gardens
– Stunning pool with energy efficient pump
– 3rd garage with drive through access – 2.4 meter opening
– Located near Ellen Stirling primary and Holy Cross College
– Land Size – 674m2, Total Build – 336m2, Built approx – 2014