About the property
Positioned on a 3605sqm (approx.) block, this large home offers the opportunity for the family to grow in a semi-rural suburb and enjoy all the benefits of country living. Many summer days may be spent entertaining under the pitched alfresco area watching the kids splash around in the inviting below ground swimming pool. The home is enhanced with well designed, low maintenance gardens allowing you more time to enjoy the possibility of a relaxed lifestyle. Incorporating five generous bedrooms plus a study, two bathrooms and two spacious living zones and a central kitchen this home will impress the new owner looking for space & serenity.
• Open plan family area
• Kitchen overlooking the meals/dining
• Separate Study
• Theatre Room
• Master bedroom with walk in robes, ensuite
• Four minor queen-sized bedrooms
• Reverse Cycle Aircon unit
• 12m x 9m (approx.) Workshop
• Garden sheds
• Water Tank
• Sparkling below ground swimming pool
• Gabled patio entertaining area
• Reticulated gardens
• Chicken coup (includes chickens)
• Fruit trees
• Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, walking distance to Muchea sporting grounds
Muchea is a short 12minute (approx.) drive from Bullsbrook townsite, with Northlink WA project currently under construction, with expected completion early 2020. This dual-lane highway will be an extension of the existing Tonkin Highway, with no traffic lights all the way to Muchea. It will reduce travel time to Perth Airport and Perth.
Now is the time to purchase in Muchea before the demand begins.