About the property
If you are looking to buy a quality-built home in a very popular suburb opposite soothing green vistas, don’t look past this sensational 3 bedroom PLUS Study/Nursery home. This home has been meticulously maintained inside and out and in excellent condition
This immaculately presented family home features an entertainer’s kitchen right in the heart of the home, incorporating such features as 900mm oven/cook top and range hood with tiled splashback, fantastic stone top breakfast bar, dishwasher and double fridge freezer recess, overlooking the dining and living area. Immerse yourself on movie nights in the home theatre room which features high ceilings and downlights and is separate from the rest of the casual living areas. The lovely master suite will delight you with his & hers walk in robes and large ensuite. The children’s bedrooms are towards the back of the home all feature built in robes and share a bathroom. Quality finishes include ducted reverse air conditioning, alarm system and tinted front windows.
You will enjoy the alfresco area overlooking the easy-care lawn. This back yard offers space for the children and pets to happily play. With a modern frontage and easy care gardens, this very well maintained family home will be high on your list to inspect.
Located just around the corner from the new Caversham Valley Primary School and main Caversham Shops! The location is prime, your friends will be envious of your find, so grab this gem now while the opportunity is there!
– Neat street appeal opposite William Henry Oval
– Exceptional finishes and meticulous attention to detail. Absolutely nothing to do here!!
– Spacious master bedroom with his and hers walk in robes and ensuite
– Separate theatre with high ceilings and downlighting
– Open plan kitchen, meals and living area with high ceilings
– Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm stainless steel appliances, island bench with breakfast bar, dishwasher, double fridge/ freezer space and pantry
– Spacious minor bedrooms with sliding mirror doored built in robes
-Separate Study or perfect nursery room
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Laundry with linen cupboard
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, alarm system
– Alfresco entertaining area overlooking easy care lawn with plenty of room for children and pets to play
– Double garage
-Around the corner from the new Primary School, Community Centre, Parks and Shopping complex
– Built approx. 2012, Total Build Area – 202m2, Land Size Approx. 443m2