About the property
Jayne Mitchell is excited to present this 4 Bedroom 2 bathroom ASPIREON Home design, already leased to the perfect tenant until January 2023, this is a great opportunity to invest in the booming beachside suburb of Alkimos.
This beautiful property is improved by a very functional 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that is perfectly located in a quiet location, set in a highly desirable coastal 6 Star Green community with a lovely garden area.
Cleverly designed this light and bright home has a theatre room which is a second living space with double doors so you can watch those movies & crank up the volume!
Some of the features of this beautiful home Include:
– Double paved driveway with secure parking in the double garage and door to the rear garden and a shoppers entry.
– Recessed portico entrance and front security screen door great for the airflows & sea-breeze in the Summer.
– Open plan family living area with stylish tiled flooring & efficient Split system air conditioner.
– Modern kitchen with an abundance of cupboards, bench space & pantry.
– Quality rangehood, gas cooktop, under bench oven & dishwasher.
– Luxury size master bedroom with super spacious walk in robe and ceiling fan.
– Stylish Ensuite bathroom with vanity, large shower and separate wc.
– Queen size 2nd bedroom with built in sliding robe, plush carpets & blinds.
– Queen size 3rd bedroom with built in sliding robe, plush carpets & blinds.
– Queen size 4th bedroom with walk in robes
– Family bathroom with single vanity, glass screen shower and bath and separate wc.
– Laundry leading out to drying area.
– Paved alfresco courtyard and dining area under the main roof
– Solar panels on the roof with inverter saving on power bills
– Very low maintenance front and rear gardens
– 2014 Build
– 372 sqm block
– 197 sqm home under main roof
Plus so much more…
Contact Jayne 0416 377 345 for a private inspection today.
Schools all around, including St James Anglican School within walking distance, as well as the local shops, cafes and The Landing pub as well as numerous parks every 400m and the beautiful Indian Ocean just down the road.
This estate is constantly growing in stature and demand. Houses that come to market are SELLING QUICKLY! Please don’t miss out on this opportunity to buy a beautiful, charming low-maintenance home in a highly desired growing community set in a quiet location.
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.