About the property
This superb 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers 1 lucky buyer the opportunity to move into something that personifies a well loved and maintained home with a superb ‘feel’. It sits opposite natural bushland which offers a nice and peaceful atmosphere whist the home itself has superb living spaces, great bedroom sizes and a tranquil alfresco with a lovely swim spa.
As you walk in the home the front garden is enclosed and you have a security door to the front and roller shutters to the front windows. As you enter you are greeted by the front living area complete with pool table and the master bedroom which is large and comes with a walk in robe and renovated ensuite bathroom. The main living is expansive, light and bright and comes with a huge kitchen space which is superbly finished as well as flowing into the alfresco area which is perfect for entertaining. The minor bedrooms are both a great size and come with built in robes plus the laundry, main bathroom and seperate toilet also are in this area of the home. The alfresco has all weather blinds and a recessed ceiling plus a stunning swim spa which is fully fenced. The double car garage is rear loading and offers secure access to the home. There is also a brand new (installed Jan 22) solar system which boosts a 5kw inverter, 24 panels and 2 batteries making the power bills almost non existent. The home has recently been insulated with gold R4 batts in Jan 22.
Situated in Ellenbrook the home is ideal for easy access to the local shops and Ellenbrook Central and also Tonkin Highway is a short 5 min drive from the front door making airport and CBD access a breeze. Shops such as Bunnings, Spud Shed, Spotlight, Woolworths and Aldi are all in very close proximity. There are plenty of local parks and walks plus Swan Valley is a short 10 min drive so enjoying those wineries or long lunches on your day off is hassle free. Ellenbrook Train Station slated to be operational in 2024 will be a short drive or 20 min walk away once completed.
Features Include :
– Alarm System
– Lovely frontage with bushland across the road and an established enclosed front garden with reticulation
– Security door to front
– Front living area complete with pool table and quality carpet
– Roller shutters to the front of the home
– Large master bedroom with walk in fitted robe and ensuite bathroom finished with double vanities, stone bench tops, seperate toilet and walk in shower
– Quality wood look vinyl plank flooring through the main living areas
– Large open kitchen with built in pantry, heaps of stone bench top space, Smeg stand alone 900mm oven, large fridge recess and dishwasher
– Lovely light and bright main living area with wood fire
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Minor bedrooms are both large with double built in robe space
– Linen with bench space and built in storage
– Seperate main toilet
– Main bathroom with shower, bath and single vanity
– Double security doors to alfresco
– Private and tranquil alfresco has a recessed ceiling with all weather blinds
– Rear loading double car garage with shoppers entrance to back garden and solar panels with batteries making the power bills minimal
– Large swim spa perfect for entertaining which is fully fenced