About the property
Another new listing by Zarina Brodie HKY Real Estate.
Are you looking for a home that has a great feeling of space, that is low maintenance and is perfect to lock up and leave? This stylish home ticks all the boxes. It is a delight and will certainly impress.
This 5 STAR ENERGY RATED 3-bedroom 2-bathroom plus study is great for any first-time buyer, downsizer or investor. It is conveniently located within walking distance of Caversham Village, Caversham Valley Primary School and Caversham Community Centre.
Whether it’s for you and your family or as an investment, this is a great opportunity to own a home and it should not be missed! You’ll be hard pushed to find any better buy than this!
Features inside include spacious master bedroom with 34 course high ceilings, double vanity ensuite including walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 come with double sliding door wardrobes. The study can be used as home office or can be easily converted to 4th bedroom or nursery. The 31 course high ceiling open plan areas include living, dining and kitchen.
A PLUS point that not many houses have is the whole house is fully insulated. E –glass is used in the open plan area to improve energy efficiency. It helps in lowering energy bills, noise reduction and keep your house comfortable throughout the year. The Braemar evaporative air will cool you and your family in the Summer months. The gas bayonet will warm you up in the Winter months and the solar panels will help you reduced your electricity bills.
Outside features include a double garage and paved alfresco area.
• Spacious master bedroom with 34 course high ceilings, double vanity ensuite including walk in robe
• Good sized bedrooms 2 & 3 with double sliding door wardrobes
• Study/ 4th bedroom
• Separate theatre/lounge with 31 course high ceilings
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with 31 course high ceiling, down lights repainted in the last 6 months
• Kitchen comes with 900mm Bellisimo cook top, 900mm Technika oven, range hood, Westinghouse dishwasher, stone top and large fridge recess
• Braemar evaporative air conditioning
• Gas bayonet in separate theatre and open plan
• Solar panels
• Beautiful frontage
• Upgraded front entrance door
• Upgraded internal doors
• Skirting board in entrance and open plan area
• Roof insulation upgraded from R3.0 to R4.0
• Internal walls fully insulated
• E-glass used in the open plan area for energy efficiency
• Laundry with large linen
• Paved alfresco
• Low maintenance
• Double garage