About the property
Family homes like this one certainly don’t grow on trees and the quality in terms of fit out and flow is first class. The details that have been covered to allow for the extra level of comfort such as the huge walk in robe in the master bedroom, a two level theatre room allowing for extra seating, a stunning scullery to accompany an already amazing kitchen, one of the minor bedrooms having semi ensuite access (perfect for a teenager) yet still having an extra vanity and seperate main toilet outside the bathroom allowing for less arguments in the morning. I could go on but then why spoil the surprises for when you walk through yourself !!!!!!
Situated on a very quiet and sought after street in Aveley the location is perfect for parks, schools, shops and access to Gnangara Road. The home itself is expansive in everything it offers. The master bedroom is enormous which is accompanied by a walk in robe that would rival most that i’ve come across in my time in real estate. The main living is a gorgeous space which is nice and bright plus accompanied by a gorgeous kitchen. The fixtures and fittings are quality throughout from the feature lighting to the window treatments and all weather blinds outside! The minor bedrooms are all a great size and come with a kids activity area all housed at the rear of the home. The alfresco is extremely low maintenance and a lovely private space to entertain.
The feeling you get when you enter this home is special and something i can not describe on an advert so viewing and seeing is a must.
Situated in the ‘Vale’ part of Aveley you will find there is easy access to the local shops including an IGA, Aveley shopping precinct is also a short drive. There are parks a plenty including a local dog park. Aveley Primary school is a short walk from your front door. Gnangara Road is easily accessible via Egerton Drive so if you work in the city the Tonkin Highway entrance is a only a 10 min drive at most.
– Fully reticulated front garden
– Security system with full perimeter and 6 cctv cameras (app based)
– Video intercom
– Solar electric, 5kw inverter with 18 panels
– Oversized security door and front door
– Reverse cycle ducted zonal air conditioning
– Quality timber look flooring through main living areas
– Huge master bedroom with gigantic walk in robe and lovely ensuite with beautiful tiling, double vanity, seperate toilet and shower
– Large enclosed theatre room with split levels, perfect for family movie night
– Main living area is light and bright with an open and welcoming feel plus feature lighting
– Stunning kitchen with stone bench top, 900m stand alone oven, dishwasher, ample cupboard storage, double door fridge recess and bonus scullery which is huge and adds a new level of convenience to this home
– Main living room extending onto private outdoor alfresco area
– Tranquil low maintenance outdoor alfresco with ceiling fan and all weather blinds making the area usable all year round
– Kids activity area near minor bedrooms
– Minor bedroom 2 with semi ensuite access
– Main bathroom is slit between shower and bath with vanity plus a seperate single vanity and seperate main toilet
– Minor bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with double door built in wardrobe space
– Triple built in storage cupboard in laundry with great bench space and sink
– Double car front loading garage with attic storage and single roller shutter lock up storage with single roller door access to the rear