About the property
Be quick to snap this little stunner up, this is a perfect starter home for the first home buyer or if your looking for a quality downsizer then this could fit the bill and best of all it is situated in one of Ellenbrook’s most desirable villages – Charlotte’s Vineyard and it is also directly across from a park and playground and walking distance to Arbor Grove Primary school.
Beautifully presented with bonus roller shutters to the front 2 bedrooms, security doors front and back, open plan main living zone that is generously sized and my personal favourite spot is the large outdoor entertaining area and neat low maintenance back yard.
Situated in the lovely Charlottes Vineyard this home is ideal for easy access to the local shops and Ellenbrook Central and also Tonkin Highway is a short 5 min drive from the front door making airport and CBD access a breeze. Shops such as Bunnings, Spud Shed, Spotlight, Woolworths and Aldi are all in very close proximity. There are plenty of local parks, a great cafe and walks plus Swan Valley is a short 10 min drive so enjoying those wineries or long lunches on your day off is hassle free. Ellenbrook Train Station slated to be operational in 2024 will be a short drive or 20 min walk away once completed.
– Spacious master bedroom with 2 double his & hers built in robes
– Great size semi-ensuite bathroom
– Second bedroom with walk-in robe/study
– Third bedroom with built-in robes
– Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
– Good size kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances & island with stone bench tops
– Split system air con plus fans in bedrooms
– Quality window treatments with blinds and drapes
– Beautiful gabled patio entertainment area