About the property
“They said YES to the address!!”
If you missed your opportunity on this property – we may have another exclusive unlisted property that you may love.. You only have to ask & register your interest now!
Welcome to 35 Jenkins Road, where one shall discover a lifestyle change that can accommodate all members of the family!
Nestled on 3ha /7.41acres of desired landscape, this homestead exhibits wide sweeping veranda’s, lovely views across the paddocks, the ultimate separate games room/granny’s flat/ teenagers retreat, sheds, solar panels, horse stables & yards and an arena which is all set on a lovely piece of land that combines tall trees for shade and plenty of room for the livestock to graze in the paddocks.
The country style home is split into two living zones: with children’s and adults wings. Both very separate, but tied together by the spacious living space in the heart of the home with dining area, comfy lounge sector, updated functional kitchen. The adults wing includes good sized master bedroom, his & hers WIR, nursery/library/office with access to the en-suite, formal lounge that makes an ideal theatre/media room with feature brick fireplace, classic French doors open into the entrance foyer. The children’s’ wing comprises of three bedrooms, upgraded bathroom with gorgeous claw foot bath too soak all your worries away!
The separate games room is perfect location for granny flat, entertaining guests, music room, man/she shed, teenager’s zone – this room could be utilized for many diverse opportunities!
• Feature stained glass entry door
• Entrance foyer with double French doors
• Formal lounge – feature brick fireplace
• Formal dining area opens to kitchen
• Upgraded kitchen – wall oven, dishwasher, stone benchtops, hotplates, double fridge recess, overhead cupboards, breakfast bar
• Family dining & central open living/family room
• Master bedroom, ceiling fan, en-suite, his & hers WIR
• Separate parents retreat/office/nursery
• Three queen sized bedrooms
• Lovely main bathroom with clawfoot bath
• Ceiling fans
• Solar hot water system
• LED lighting
• Wide sweeping verandahs
• Freshly painted
• Separate games room/granny flat/teenagers retreat with kitchenette
• Solar Panels
• Powered workshop
• Two WIWO stables with steel yards
• Tack/Feed shed with power
• Sand arena, paddocks
• Solar hot water
• Water tanks
• Double garage
Make viewing this home your priority, as these properties are being snapped up quickly!
NO home opens will be available, all inspections to be via private appointment. Be quick to book your inspection today.
Contact our LOCAL
Rural Property Specialist
Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.