About the property
Looking for a delightful neat as a pin home, then look no further! It’s got everything for low maintenance living, modern flooring, quality kitchen and an outdoor entertaining area.
Daily life is sure to revolve around the light filled open-plan kitchen, dining and family room with split system air conditioner. Quality kitchen appliances await the avid cook and entertainer with plenty of cupboards, pantry, stone bench top, plus stainless-steel appliances including oven and gas stove top, the chef will be very happy with this kitchen.
A lovely master and spacious second bedroom both have built in robes. A shared bathroom and separate laundry finish off the indoors. It’s a home that uses space intelligently, giving you the convenience of being low maintenance.
Outdoors will have you impressed with its neat and tidy courtyard with easy care garden. Just move in and enjoy the good life! This inviting private residence makes this property stand out from the crowd and a pleasure to present. This property is ideal for first home buyers, fifo workers, Investors or someone looking to downsize – don’t miss your chance to view!
– Neat street appeal
– Light filled open plan kitchen, dining and family room with split system air conditioner
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plus plenty of cupboards & stone bench top with breakfast bar
– Spacious master bedroom with split system air-conditioner, walk in robe and semi ensuite
– Second bedroom with siding door to outdoor private courtyard
– Main bathroom with vanity and large shower with double shower rose
– Timber look flooring to main living area
– Outdoor entertaining area with easy care garden
– Double garage with remote door
– Built approx. 2013, Living Area Approx. 86m2, Land Size Approx. 180m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.