About the property
3 bedrooms and 2 living areas with a great sized kitchen makes this home perfect for a couple looking to buy in this rising market. Would also make a great investment due to its low maintenance nature plus is location has easy access to the local shopping precinct and Aveley bus route.
The bedrooms are all a good size with the master bedroom offering plenty of space for a king bed as well as having an ensuite bathroom and walk in robe space. The front living area is a great size and can be fully enclosed offering either a kids play area or parents retreat given its close proximity to the master bedroom. The main living space is open and nice and bright plus accompanied by a great sized kitchen. The kitchen boosts ample cupboard and bench space with modern appliances and a built in pantry. The outdoor area has a private alfresco with cafe style blinds as well as a nice sized back garden for the kids and pets.
Located within walking distance to the Aveley shopping precinct the home is extremely close to all you convenience stores, a cafe and doctors, perfect for those who don’t like to drive or hate the chaos of a shopping precinct car park. The bus route runs along Millhouse Road offering easy public transport access. The Tonkin Highway and Ellenbrook Train Station (Train Station slated to be operational by early 2024) will be a short drive as is the beautiful Swan Valley and Vines Country Club.
– Gated access to front of home
– Security screen door to front
– Reverse cycle ducted zonal air-conditioning throughout all areas of the home
– Wood look flooring throughout main living areas
– Large carpeted master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite bathroom with single vanity, toilet and shower
– Minor bedrooms 2 and 3 are carpeted with built in robe space
– Main bathrooms with single vanity, shower and bath
– Seperate main toilet
– French doors to a great sized carpeted theatre room
– Laundry with security screen and built in linen cupboard
– Kitchen with 600m appliances, plenty of cupboard and bench space plus built in pantry
– Main living with bright and open feel, sliding security screen door access to outdoor alfresco
– Cafe style blinds to alfresco with fully reticulated gardens
– Double car garage with back laneway entrance and shoppers access to main living area