About the property
Tired of looking at small homes on a tiny block of land? I have this big family house on a big 758sqm block of land for not a lot of money!
You would absolutely love the generous space and freedom this house has to offer. A rare opportunity that doesn’t come very often. Located in the beautiful Henley Brook Estate, the house is great for those who have big family and loves entertaining.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, front theatre/lounge, open plan living, dining, games room, study or activity and kitchen. The study/activity comes with build in shelves, cupboard and study desk. Can be used as a home office, hobby room or even has an ample space for kids to do their homework. As summer is approaching, the house includes evaporative air conditioning throughout plus two additional reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living area and the master bedroom. Roller shutters to the front and back windows will also help cool and secure the house.
We then move outside to the very private patio area perfect for the entertainer with ample room under the patio, large grassed area for the kids to play and room for a swimming pool. A double lock up garage with a drive through is ideal for those wanting to store their trailer, camper or boat.
This home is in a family friendly location with an easy stroll to parks, local shopping centre, schools, public transport and only a 5 minutes’ drive to the wineries and cafes in the beautiful Swan Valley.
• Master bedroom including ensuite and walk in robe
• 3 good size bedrooms with wardrobe.
• Front lounge/theatre
• Open plan living, dining and games room
• Study/activity room
• Evaporative air conditioning throughout the house
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in main living area and master bedroom
• Solid timber flooring throughout the house
• Two gas bayonets
• Roller shutters
• Security system
• Large paved patio or entertainment area
• Room for a swimming pool
• Double locked up garage with a drive through
• Land size 758sqm
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries