About the property
First home buyer? Down sizing? FIFO looking for a secure low maintenance home? Investor looking to buy into a rapidly heating up market? This home will tick boxes for any buyer that fits into those categories.
The price makes it ideal for a first home buyer looking to get their foot onto the property ladder. The low maintenance and secure nature of the home makes it ideal for either a FIFO worker who works away weeks at a time or someone who’s feed up looking after the massive garden. The location and proximity to Ellenbrook Secondary College makes it ideal for smaller families who might be also looking to enter the market and get out their rental.
Investors – with rents set to rise when COVID restrictions end and house prices in Perth also set to increase plus interest rates being at record lows for mortgages is this not the time to be jumping back into the market?
High ceilings throughout give a great feeling of space in the home. The living area is a good size as is the kitchen modern with 600mm appliances. There has been a roof added from the home to the carport which gives you a nice under cover alfresco out the back ideal for entertaining. The master bedroom is a very nice size while both minor bedrooms come with built in robes and can fit double beds.
Situated within walking distance of Ellenbrook Secondary College and Ellenbrook main high street. The highly anticipated Ellenbrook Train Station will be within walking distance when that arrives in the not to distant future. Also close to Gnagara Road which offers easy access to Tonkin Highway so the city and airport are easily accessible.
– Lovely street appeal
– High ceilings through entire home
– Minor bedrooms are double bed sized with mirrored robes and awning windows
– Master bedroom spacious with walk in robe and en-suite with shower toilet and single vanity
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Main bathroom is modern with a single vanity, shower and bath
– Seperate main toilet
– Laundry area with storage
– Kitchen has stone bench tops, 600mm appliances, pantry, plenty of cupboard space, tiled splash back and fridge recess
– Open planned main living which flows into either the outdoor or kitchen area
– Low maintenance tiled flooring throughout living areas, carpet to bedrooms
– Low maintenance back patio with double car car port and enclosed alfresco